Friday, January 8, 2010

Multitasking


Multitasking is a natural thing to do, in, in opinion. Ask your self is it possible. Ask your self is it really possible to do only one thing? Can you really? Just take a look at this, when you are sleeping you are breathing, your heart is pumping blood, you might have a dream, you might move around your bed. When you’re walking you start stepping foot by foot, your aware of your surroundings, you’re looking around. Even when you’re eating because you are chewing, moving your mouth to keep it closed, aiming for your mouth, looking around, tasting your food, and unknowingly making sure that your food is small enough to pass down your throat. So really now can you live without multitasking? Can anyone live without multitasking?

Now really think of this; you have to multitask in order to survive. Surviving the world, streets, etc might mean you have to multitask, right. Can you survive without multitasking? Can you survive by concentrating on one thing specifically? Such like just concentrating in making sure your heart is pumping blood through your body. Which might mean you have to just stand their nice and still without thinking or doing anything else, but you have to breathe in order to do that so…hello, you kind of have to what? MULTITASK! Yes.

What is the meaning of multitasking? Doing more than one thing at a time. Well we all do this consciously and or even unconsciously that’s a fact. So my big question here is what is the opposite of multitasking? Is there an exact opposite? I would think it’s death, because you would die if you only do one thing, JUST ONE. I don’t think it’s concentration. I don’t think it is anything. I’m just going to go check it out on google right now…well I got focused. But is it really, now? Can you really focus in one thing? If you can is it for long? I know that for me that is not possible for long. Maybe just for some seconds, but maybe NEVER! I’m sort of like that dog in the movie up when he says,“ I just met you and I feel like I love you. SQUIRELLE!” YES that would be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment