Friday, March 19, 2010

" I have a dream"



Such like when Martin Luther King Jr. once said, “I have a dream…” Well I have a dream to own my own small company every since my uncle, Greg started owning many small companies that failed but succeeded in the beginning. However, he is now owner of Darvi, soccer apparel, which has sky rocketed. It is already a done deal that later it will be in all Macys, but already is selling all over the US in many small stores. He has inspired me to be more, think crazy, don’t care if people or family thinks you’re crazy. If you think it is a good idea, go ahead then if money comes in they will all want some piece in it. He knows this himself because it happened to him more than once. Mr. Sutherland himself has told me to start my own business in my shoe art since he saw what I did to Juhi’s shoes. He said he sees me as a millionaire but hey if I get money its good I don’t have to be a millionaire.
I love drawing. I think it’s a genetic thing. My dad is a very good artist and I didn’t grow up with him, for him to teach me. My mom can’t draw to save her life, neither does my brother. When I was a kid not even 3 the only think you would see me do was watching Barney and drawing. The one thing that I always did which was funny was when I started to fall in love with my porter-potty and thought that I can use it anywhere. You would always see me using my porter-potty in front of the TV while Barney was on and I was doodling. Drawing is the one ways I relief my o f stress and express ,my feelings.
I think I can start an online shoes art thingy. It could be in any sort of canvas shoes. That either one can send me their shoes or I can buy them but at a higher price. I can take orders of what one wants on their shoes, I can give you a bunch of pics to choose from, or I can give you a survey to know what not to put and what to put on your shoes. .
I will like to pass out flyers with pics of the recent shoes I have done around school. I want people to know my shoe art around school. Juhi is my secretary she comes in handy when it comes to some stuff. She was my first customer. I really like her shoes, she does too, her sister does too and many other people that saw me painting them in Reno. Sutherland will have to take a afternoon to teach me how to make a cool website for my shoe art. For a name I have marx, j-project, pickme’s. I want a nice simple catchy name. So be in the look for my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment