Friday, May 14, 2010

The Future Jeep Adventures


In the a few years i want to have my own car, my get away car, my adventurous car. I am pretty darn sure I will get one the day i get my license. My whole family will chip in for my green toed up green wrangler. I decided not to have a quinceanera just to get my dream car. I told them i did not want a nice one. I specifically told them i wanted a old beat up green jeep wrangler. They would ask me why? I would say because it looks better beat up. That way you wont worry much when it comes to other people or yourself damaging the exterior of your car.
I always heard stories about Greg's car and where all the bumps and scratches came from. How funny they were and how inspiring. Since they all were so cool i decided to follow his steps. However, the only good thing i remember about my dad was that he liked jeep wranglers So it kinda hit me, the way i really like that kind of truck.
I want to take a road trip with friends around the us or to Canada and back Maybe a collage road trip. I would have to fix my car recently because since it is a beat up car it will stop in the middle of no where and dye for some reason. Since my step-dad is a mechanic he agreed to teach me how to fix it if it breaks down in the middle of no where.
I wont be the only one driving, my 3 amigas will tag along and will help drive. We have it all set up. Me and Aden Fesehaye will take the night shifts. She will take the first half of the night shift I will take the later night shift, since I am the most nocturnal person out of the fantastic four amigas. Ciara Morris will take the first half of the day shift since she is the most lively person in the day time. Isabella Lino will take the afternoon shift since she is wide awake by that time.
We will stop by all the In-N-outs and get stickers(bumper stickers). I will take them up a mountain in my jeep!! We will go to many clubs. We will hang out and take pics. We plan on taking suggestions from people to who pay online and we will record and show. Sort like this show on tv with i think four guys. That way we get more gas money and FOOD money. At first we plan on buying a lot of food from cotso and taking on the road trip. We also plan on getting in a cotso from a different place and camping out there for a night and see what happens. We have much more to plan, though.
However, we will have to have jobs before that and save up most of our money so we for sure now that we have enough money to keep on going and come back home. Also, all of us have to have our licenses, because then it wont work. That way we will all have stories to tell about every single scratch, bump and such on my jeep. I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL I GET MY JEEP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment