Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Look up at the stars

When you look up at the stars
Do you take the time to think?
Do you wonder?
Do you blank out?
Or do you just relax?
Tell me what is is about the night sky
That is just so magnetic in life
It pulls us in and does not let go

When you feel like something is too much
You are stressing out
Or you just cant find yourself
Take my advice
And take the time to look up at the stars
Let that troubled kid inside
Be abducted by the aliens in the night sky

Let the fears slide
Take it easy and imagine yourself sitting on your favorite star
Escape the nightmares that haunt you
Live the life that you want to
With the start of a glance outside your starry window

Whipe those tears
Erase those thoughts
Smile a little, laugh a little
Take your time
While you sit on that star ...









3 comments:

  1. Wow. That was simply beautiful. I have an immense passion for astronomy. I wanted to be an astronomer once upon a time, but the math quickly shut down that dream.

    I painted my ceiling black in the hopes of sticking glow in the dark stars/planets, but I've decided to save those stickers for college!

    Regardless, amazing work here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is my response

    http://ahdumr.blogspot.com/2011/10/response-twinkle-twinkle-not-so-little.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://thebecomingofcourtney.blogspot.com/2011/10/something-about-stars-and-jasmins-post.html

    loved it!

    ReplyDelete