Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Nightmare Came To Life!

Have you ever had a nightmare that you end up going to school or an important event and your pants fell down in front of every one? I have not but It happened to me in real life.
I had won a scholarship to a private summer school for four years when I was in the 5th grade. The school was called Head-Royce School, but the program is called Heads-Up.I had lots of fun in that program. I had meet new friends, seen new things,advanced in learning skill, and I have meet some of the coolest teachers there,which 'm still in contact with.
Well, back to the nightmare. It was 8th grade graduation an I was wearing a fancy shirt, skirt, tights, and fancy new high heels. We were all so exited. Out off the students in the beginning of the program only 20 of us were the ones that stayed in the program for 3 years so far.
We walked in the graduation event. We went through the whole graduation and It went swell. It ended we said bye see you next year.
My mom and I went over to my grandma's house where my whole family was waiting for us. They were all so happy I graduated. Then 20mins after I started walking around the small living room crowded with a bunch of people. I was the center of attention. Then I was in front of my family talking everyone. All of a sudden my skirt fell down. I paused with my mouth open for like 30second. I looked down to see if they really fell down or if I was imagination stuff. I realized I wasn't and started running to the closest room with my skirt around my ankles. It looked like I was wobbling. Everyone was watching me! Not one person in the living room did not see that. Everyone one was laughing so hard even myself. I was so embarrassed. Can you imagine that? Now everyone in my family makes fun of me when they see me. Not one day can I go without remembering that embarrassing moment, but good thing it wasn't during graduation. That is my nightmare come to life.

4 comments:

  1. Great picture on top of your post...

    My wife likes to make fun of me about my most embarrassing moments, too...part of what good family is about sometimes, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.dumbass.

    ReplyDelete