Friday, November 13, 2009

Sickness

Being sick is a part of nature to many. When they get sick they say, whatever. To others they cant stand it. I know how both feel. In this blog I will be talking about sickness. Well not sickness, not in biological terms. I will talk about sickness in my point of view or to say in my perspective. I know that if my friends read this right after I post it they would probably call me crazy, give me loads of medicine, and put me to bed. I don't blame them.

Well, I am a person that will say, ok I'm sick, but I love my sick voice. To me the best part about being sick is the not going to school for a logical reason and having a cool sick voice. Sometimes I wish I could just stay with that voice, but sadly I cant. However, many people and family make fun of me when I am sick. I do nothing, but ignore.Once and a while I get really sick and cry to my mommy. I really do, I admit it with out feeling ashamed.

When I'm sick my mom has a tendency to make me some herbal tea. Sometimes I feel like she would pop out of no where with some plants in her hands and start doing some vudu on me. I have fate that she wont, but I can picture it in my head. I like it better when my grandma is the one taking care of me. She kinda treats me better than my mom when I'm sick. My mom would tell me take it like a man, but my grandma is the kind of person that would hold you in her arms and treat you like their little baby. I like that better, but she makes me drink some weird smelly and nasty teas. At least she isn't screaming at me saying, " !no seas una nina llorona y tomalo como hombre!". Meaning, don't be a little cry baby and take it like a man! And that's when I'm really sick, meaning I'm vomiting crying and buggers are running down my nose. Mean, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment