Friday, October 14, 2011

[FREE]Art, Nothigng More But

Drawing is all I do. I started doodling when I was able to hold a pencil. I would always doodle. I had tons of drawings. I gave all of them away, though. Whenever there was a small drawing on my homework for any class in Elementary school I would always color it in very nicely. Not one homework would leave uncolored. My art passion came from thin air. My father is an artist and he walked out when I was 1 so I never really learned from him. My mom can not draw something nicely to save her life. All she can draw are stick people and not that nicely. It is funny. My two youngest uncles once and while showed me something new because my Father taught them how to draw when they were little kids. They always had me doing little techniques to help with my shading and to make perfect circles with one stroke. However, that only lasted about a year. After that they were in their own world of teenage years. Through out my life I always drew objects I saw. I could never come up with some ideas of what to draw. I guess my imagination is not a big and well as my observation skills. When I color I do not just color it in with one color because I notice that there are more than one color in a such thing to make it look exactly how it is. I guess I over think stuff and want them to come out perfect. However, when I draw, my family always says I draw exactly like my dad in every way and I hate that. All of those comments make me sad because I know not much of how this man is and he left behind a talent in genes that I can not share with the one who gave it to me. But drawing is my passion, my gateway to peace. Because when I draw everything around me disappears and I feel like I am taken to a sunny garden with swings and birds. Everythng is so peaceful and my mind is in black. All the focus and thoughts are on the object I am drawing. The; is the shading to light? Should i go darker? what technique to use for this and that?  That is my passion for art.

No comments:

Post a Comment